- Basic Salary £21’500-£24’000 (DOE)
- OTE Starting at £350.00 – £1250.00 per month (uncapped).
To apply for the roll please call us directly on 0845 520 0020 for a chat.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a sales professional & develop a career in our Bracknell based Sales Team.
You will enjoy varied daily challenges, be offered full support and learn from experience. Working from our modern newly furnished offices you will be motivated to succeed & strive to achieve.
Package & Position
- Permanent, Full Time Telesales Executive
- 830am – 530pm, Mon – Fri. Working from our vibrant office in Bracknell town centre.
- Realistic opportunity to progress to the Senior Sales Team and increase your basic salary with higher commission rates & additional quarterly bonus’s. .
The Job (main role & responsibilities)
- Daily proactive outbound phone calling to find clients & make sales.
- Selling our portfolio of Tier 1 manufacturers products.
- Build your own database of repeat trading clients (as if it were your own small business)
- Telephone based sales work experience essential
- Experience of IT (hardware) sales at distribution or re-seller level would be very beneficial to your application.
About us – The Company
- We have been in business for 17 + years
- Are young, dynamic & fun loving – we work hard & play hard
- Assist you with on the job training
- great atmosphere in a pleasant working environment
- Have regular social events
- Close to Bracknell town Centre & Railway station
- Gym very close by (paid for after 6 months
- Free Gym membership (after 6 months successful service completion)
- Your Birthday & Christmas Eve off for free
- Optional Private Healthcare programme (after 12 months successful service completion)
- 25 annual Holiday days as standard (> 30 with service)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Tea & Coffee
You’ll need the basics
- Need a desire to be successful
- Have a “can do” approach & attitude
- Want to develop yourself and create a rewarding career
- Will represent us in an appropriate & correct manner
- Be presentable both in person and over the telephone
- Have a basic understanding of MS Office
- Display entrepreneurial skills and commercial awareness
- Have sufficient written & verbal communication skills
- Basic IT knowledge is helpful but not essential
- Be able to work alone but also a team player when needed or asked.