Salary – £12,000 per annum with an opportunity to earn sales commission
To apply for the roll please call us directly on 0845 520 0020 for a chat.
An exciting Chance to join our next academy as a sales apprentice and carve out a successful career within the sales sector of the IT Industry.
Who are we:
- A well-established IT Hardware Sales company, trading for over 18 years, with a £12million turnover
- A young and dynamic group of individuals looking for our next team members.
What we do:
- We distribute IT Hardware from Tier 1 Manufactures such as HP, Dell, Microsoft, Cisco, Lenovo & Startech.
- A Telephone based role; we sell hardware to all manner of companies within the IT trade.
What you will do:
- Undertaking an 18-month apprenticeship where you will undertake the Sales Level 4 *Mercuri programme, full training inhouse training and support will be provided, upon successful completion of your apprenticeship you will have the option to join the company in a full-time permanent capacity
*Mercuri offer a 60-year heritage and are global sales experts, ranked within the top 20 providers in the world.
- You will be fully supported and work within the Telesales Team, actively promoting the company’s products and services
- You will sell leading Tier 1 manufactured hardware to companies in the IT trade
- Work closely with and be supported by the Management Team to generate new business
- Help customers to fulfil their daily procurement needs
- Develop new and strengthen current accounts by cold/warm calling
- Enjoy varied daily challenges, growing and demonstrating your sales talent
- Work 5 days a week 830am – 530pm
- Work towards gaining a recognised Sales Executive Level 4, apprenticeship qualification – equivalent to a foundation Degree.
What you will learn:
- You will develop your IT knowledge
- You will be trained in all the areas of our business
- You will learn about the sales sector of the IT Industry
- You will learn how to utilise our large database to develop (new) and grow opportunities
- You will understand and implement Sales and day to day business skills
- You will grow in your business knowledge, such as planning, revenue, growth and margins
- You will learn how to develop and manage your own portfolio as if it were your own small business
- You will learn how to become a professional Business Development Executive and Sales Account Manager
- Free Gym membership after 6 months
- 25 annual Holiday days as standard ( > 30 with service)
- Fun, Supportive and engaging work environment
- You will receive your Birthday and Christmas Eve off as a complimentary extra
- Onsite kitchen space with tea & coffee
- You must be confident and comfortable in using the telephone
- You must be presentable, have a desire to push yourself forward and be motivated to succeed
- Have tenacity and the ability to work well with and support others within the team
- Have good communication skills
- Be eager to learn from your on-the-job experience and the mentoring of your managers and peers
- Understanding Microsoft office (Outlook, Word & Excel etc) would be extremely beneficial.
To learn more about us visit www.channel-c.com
You will be based at our Bracknell office;
Unit 1 Bracknell Enterprise Centre
There is parking onsite but the spaces available are on first come, first served basis. Bus and Train stations are a short walk.